Need a place to rehearse, hold a concert, teach, or host your event or party? The Center for New Music is centrally located, has a secure loading area behind the building, easy nearby parking, and affordable hourly rates.
To reserve a rental, please e-mail your contact info (name, organization, phone number) and schedule request to Brent Miller (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The following pricing relates to mission-aligned, artists/non-profits only. Others are welcome to utilize our venue, but please inquire for rates.
$30 per hour / $15 members
- 360 square feet
- Perfect size for chamber music groups.
- Available 7 days a week, 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM
$50 per hour / $25 members (rehearsals)
$100 per hour / $50 members (events)
A cleaning fee of $50 will apply to rentals hosting 10 or more users.
- Roughly 16 feet wide and 50 feet deep
- A good natural acoustic
- Available Monday – Friday, 5:00 PM – 10:00 PM and Saturday – Sunday, 9:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Special rates are available for:
- Our members (including a free rental)
- Rentals lasting longer than three hours
- Rentals occurring on a regular basis (i.e. organizations or ensembles who wish to be in residence)
To inquire about special rates, please e-mail your contact info (name, organization, phone number) and your needs to Brent Miller (email@example.com).
PLEASE NOTE: Rehearsal rates include use of house gear, including basic microphones, amps, cables, chairs, music stands, and a grand piano in the main hall. Some other items may be available upon request; just ask!